Thursday, December 31, 2009

A New Year, A New Path, A New Miracle

"The roots of all goodness lie in the soil of appreciation for goodness." -Dalai Lama

A new year is upon us, upon me, upon my family, and upon my friends. As 2009 comes to a close, the dawn of 2010 sheds a new light of hope, as with every new year. For most, it comes in the form of new goals, new plans and of course, the famous resolutions.

As the new circle begins, my mind is also churning with my new conceptions of what I want 2010 to bring, to represent, and my place in all of it. So I have come up with my own plan in hopes that my attempt at a true commitment in my endeavors will prove fruitful throughout the year.

My plan is called "Solo Bueno" and although I will not reveal what my plan entails, I can say that I hope it will lead me down a new path where miracles can happen.

Goodbye 2009, and I open my heart to 2010...whatever it may bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment