Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Thoughts Speaks Louder than Words

“Unless a life is lived for others, it is not worthwhile” - Mother Teresa of Calcutta

When I search for some clarity, a deeper thought, perhaps an intellectual ephiphany, I ask myself if I would be able to recognize it? Would I be able to really listen and understand the message rather than just to hear the words?

So I began the search, but whose words would help me the most? And would their message be to complicated or too religious for me to comprehend or to use? And in what context? What is it that I am looking for?

Maybe I am thinking to much, for such a great answer, and maybe the answer I seek is in the simplest form. So perhaps, my answer is Love.
Such a long story, a pandora's box really, but maybe its time I open that box, and in doing so...find the obvious of that which I cannot see.

So I begin.



1 comment: